Investor Visa Montenegro §1
Gorgeous Beaches and Protected Investment - This is gorgeous Montenegro. Only 2000 possible applications for the Citizenship of Montenegro. Montenegro is your road to the EU in 2025.
Distinctive features and advantages:
- obtaining citizenship within a period not exceeding 3 months;
- the right to obtain citizenship for children under the age of 23, parents over the age of 65;
- no requirements for residence in the country;
- income tax rate starts from 9%
- no requirements for personal presence when applying with an application;
- no requirements for an interview, requirements for education or management experience;
- no obligation to apply for a visa to enter 121 countries, as well as Bulgaria, Cyprus, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Hong Kong and Singapore;
- registration of official documents (passport) of Montenegro within a period not exceeding 3 months.
- No requirement to renounce current citizenship
WAYS OF REGISTRATION OF THE INVESTOR VISA (CITIZENSHIP) OF MONTENEGRO §2
The costs of acquiring real estate must be at least:
- € 250 for a government-approved real estate project in less developed parts of the country
- 450 euros in the developed southern region (coast) or in the capital Podgorica
The property must be owned for at least 5 years.
EXPENSES OF REGISTRATION OF A VISA INVESTOR (CITIZENSHIP) OF MONTENEGRO §3
200 euros donation to the government of Montenegro
Expenses for verification of involvement in crime:
- 7 thousand Euro - for a single applicant;
- 10 thousand euros - for a family.
Payments in the form of a state fee (for the acquisition of real estate):
- 15 Euro - for the main applicant;
- 10 Euro - for a spouse;
- 50 Euro - payment for the services of our company.