Citizenship of Grenada for the Cavanagh Bay share
FROM $ 220 Studios with 000 bed and balconies
The third floor consists of seven spacious one-bedroom studios with balconies overlooking the ocean. All are now sold or reserved.
WHY IS IT CALLED KAVANA BAY?
In 1300 AD the Caribbean Indians sailed from South America and settled in Grenada and the surrounding islands. They gave their name to the Caribbean and nicknamed the leatherback turtle "Kavanagh" here.
Leatherbacks are excellent navigators and often migrate thousands of miles between feeding and nesting grounds. Female turtles return to the local beaches every year to lay their eggs, giving this new 5-star seaside resort the name Cavanagh Bay.
ALL THE BENEFITS OF GRENADIAN CITIZENSHIP SUPPORTED BY A RELIABLE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
New 5-star hotel rooms and studios are being sold as part of this government-approved Citizenship by Investment real estate project that combines the superior benefits of Grenada's CBI program with top-notch investment opportunities.
BECOME OWNER OF KAVANA BAY
Cavanagh Bay Suites and Studios are sold under the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program under the following conditions:
• High quality title deed condominiums.
• Suites and Studios available from $ 220, plus applicable CBI fees.
• You, your spouse and dependents will be eligible for Grenada citizenship through the Grenada CBI program when you buy property here.
• Operated by the internationally recognized hotel brand - Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, part of the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
• You will have up to two weeks of free personal use each year
• Good rental income potential thanks to the operator's transparent hotel rental management program.
• Hassle-free ownership with no annual out-of-pocket payments
• Secondary buyers of real estate are also eligible for citizenship of Grenada through the CBI program.
• The hotel will feature an infinity pool overlooking Grand Anse Beach, a state-of-the-art gym and spa, gourmet gourmet restaurant, rooftop bar, beach bar, terrace lounge and water sports facilities.