Investment Passport Antigua and Barbuda §1
It is possible to obtain citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda under the citizenship program by investing in real estate, business or a national development fund
Distinctive features and advantages:
- double citizenship;
- there is no requirement for direct residence;
- there is no taxation in terms of world income;
- residence - only five days, for five years;
- no requirements for education, management experience;
- getting the opportunity to visit more than 150 countries, including Hong Kong, Great Britain, as well as those included in the Schengen zone;
- receipt within a period of not more than three months, including minor children, as well as children under the age of 25;
- registration of citizenship for parents under the age of 65 living with the direct applicant;
- registration of citizenship for persons with disabilities who are in the care of persons (children, parents);
- possible receipt of official documents, within a period not exceeding 60 days from the date of investment;
- territory favorable for permanent residence.
How to get an investment passport Antigua and Barbuda §2
1. By investing in the National Development Fund (feature - irrevocability):
- US $ 100 - direct applicant plus 000 persons in care,
- In the amount of US $ 125 - direct applicant plus 000 persons in care.
2. By investing in state-certified real estate:
Within the framework of the program under consideration, the cost of the acquired real estate must be at least 400 thousand US dollars in pre-approved plans. The property must be in possession for at least five years. Registration of title to property, registration costs and tax payments are paid in excess of the cost of acquiring the property itself.
3. Organization of entrepreneurship
The applicant must make an investment of 1 million 500 thousand US dollars in order to start a business and obtain citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda. Also, investments can be collective. In this case, the minimum for each candidate is US $ 400, the total minimum is US $ 5 million.
- US $ 25 - up to 000 applicants;
- US $ 15 - each subsequent applicant.
Expenses for verification of involvement in crime:
- US $ 7 - direct applicant;
- US $ 4 - person in care between the ages of 500 and 18;
- US $ 2 - a person in care from 000 to 12 years old.