Montenegro Real Estate LOT-ME03
(Montenegrin citizenship for the share of Durmitor Hotel & Villas)
Investment in Hotel + Citizenship of Montenegro
In the heart of the most beautiful national park of Montenegro, the Durmitor National Park, near the Black Lake (Crno Jezero),
Durmitor Hotel & Villas has begun construction of an exclusive resort consisting of the Durmitor Hotel and its surroundings.
The new Durmitor hotel will be the first 5-star hotel in Zabljak, which will significantly complement the tourist offer of the mountainous regions.
The exterior of the hotel will be identical to the old Durmitor hotel, which was the symbol of mountain tourism in Montenegro.
since 1939, and therefore will offer its visitors an authentic mountain atmosphere, as well as sophistication and comfort.
The hotel will have 55 luxury apartments, 2 restaurants, a wellness and spa center, indoor and outdoor pools, a children's playroom, a meeting room and a conference room.
Also in the immediate vicinity of the hotel will be built 13 mountain villas, which will also shine with 5-star splendor.
A unique attraction of the resort is the place where it is located, which is known for its extraordinary natural beauties that will not leave anyone indifferent.
Visitors to this resort will find themselves in the right place for mountain adventures, but if they want to relax, they will also be in the right place to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, take a break from the fast paced life and enjoy the peace and quiet of nature.
Durmitor Hotel is located in the north of Montenegro in the town of Zabljak (the city with the highest altitude in the Balkans, at an altitude of 1450 m above sea level) and about ten minutes walk from the most beautiful lake in
Durmitor National Park - Black Lake (Crno Jezero).
The E65 road is the road that connects Zabljak with the rest of Montenegro and it is the main road connecting the Montenegrin coast, Podgorica and the north.
Another important transport connection is the road through Shavnik and Niksic to Risan or Podgorica.
The city also has a city airport (Zabljak airport), but the nearest international airports are:
- Podgorica Airport is 130 km away. There are regular flights from this airport throughout Europe.
- Tivat Airport is the second nearest airport and is 170 km away - three and a half hours by car.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
The program is designed for 3 years, with 2000 applicants planned.
Considering that the construction of the Durmitor Hotel and the surrounding villas is an investment in the north of the country, the government's requirement is payment
the amount of 100 euros for development + investments of 000 euros (price includes VAT).
In addition, the applicant must pay:
- 15000 euros for a personal application,
- € 10 for an additional family member and a maximum of four family members, and
- 50 euros for each subsequent family member.
Reasons why you should apply for a Montenegrin passport:
- Citizenship is obtained within 6 months.
- Minor children can also apply with the main applicant.
- The applicant is not required to renounce his / her current citizenship.
- Free entry without a visa to 123 countries.
- Very advantageous geographic location of the country.
- An ideal place to stay.
Some of the basic documents required for the application:
- Valid passport;
- Certificate of no criminal record;
- Bank account statements;
- Personal data and a short personal resume;
- Investment agreement.