Turkish Passport Price §1
A quick return on investment, territorial proximity to Russia and Europe, as well as excellent weather make the program for obtaining Turkish citizenship very interesting and profitable.
Distinctive features and advantages:
- obtaining citizenship within a period not exceeding 2 months;
- The ability to include a spouse and children in the application;
- no requirements for residence in the country;
- the opportunity to move to the UK on a business visa for Turkish citizens;
- no requirements for personal presence when applying with an application;
- the ability to move to the United States on an E-2 business visa;
- no obligation to apply for a visa to enter 110 countries, including Singapore, Japan, Qatar and South Korea;
- registration of official documents (passport) of Turkey within a period not exceeding 2 months.
- No requirement to renounce current citizenship
WAYS OF REGISTRATION OF THE PASSPORT OF TURKEY AND ITS PRICE §2
The costs of acquiring real estate must be at least:
- € 250 for a government-approved real estate project in less developed parts of the country
The property must be owned for at least 3 years.
- € 500 deposited on a bank deposit of the Turkish Bank
The deposited funds must remain in the bank account for at least 3 years.
Making investments in the authorized capital of a Turkish company:
- 500 Euro contributed as a share capital to a Turkish company.
This company must be included in the list of approved companies by the Ministry of Industry and Technology of Turkey.
Job creation in Turkey:
- 50 jobs for at least 3 years
This project must be approved by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
PRICE OF REGISTRATION OF THE PASSPORT OF TURKEY §3
- 15 Euro - single applicant or family;