Obtaining a Dominica Passport §1
Dominica is in our opinion the most fascinating island in the Caribbean and boasts a high standard of living in the region.
Distinctive features of inclusion in the program:
- no residency requirements;
- the possibility of including children under the age of 25 in the program;
- no requirement for education;
- no requirement for an interview;
- no need for a visa to enter the territory of 120 countries, including Great Britain, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey, Schengen area;
- no taxation for stateless persons;
- Dominica passport in 60 days.
How can you get a passport of Dominica §2
1. By investing in a national prosperity fund:
- $ 100 thousand - for the applicant;
- $ 175 thousand - for the direct applicant plus a spouse or spouse and one person in care;
- $ 200 thousand - for the direct applicant plus a spouse or spouse and two persons in care;
- $ 25 thousand - for each subsequent person in care.
2. By investing in real estate:
To obtain the citizenship of Dominica, it is necessary to purchase real estate with a total value of at least $ 200 thousand, the said property must be in possession for at least 5 years. Property registration expenses, registration and taxation are paid in excess of the property value.
Persons with citizenship of Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Sao Tome Principe, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Yemen cannot obtain citizenship of Dominica.
An exception to the above rule is for persons who are legal citizens in other countries for a period of at least 10 years, if their investments do not originate from any of the above countries.
Expenses associated with checking for involvement in criminal activities:
- 7 thousand 500 $ - for the main applicant, spouse or spouse;
- 4 thousand $ - for the main applicant at the age of at least 16 years;
The size of the state fee for the acquisition of real estate:
- $ 25 thousand - for the main applicant, persons in care at least 18 years old;
- 35 thousand $ - for a family of 4 people, including the person applying with the application;
- $ 50 thousand - for a family of 6 people, including the person applying with the application.