Investment Immigration Saint Kitts and Nevis
The natural splendor and white sandy beach lines of Saint Kitts and Nevis are definitely breathtaking and a wonderful place in the Caribbean.
The tropical climate of these chic islands, clear water attracts tourists and promotes the development of tourism business. Saint Kitts and Nevis is coordinated with direct flights from Europe and the United States of America, therefore being on these islands offers unique advantages to applicants for citizenship.
Distinctive features and advantages:
- obtaining citizenship within a period not exceeding 2 months;
- the right to obtain citizenship for children under the age of 30, parents over the age of 65;
- no requirements for residence in the country;
- no requirements for personal presence when applying with an application;
- no requirements for an interview, requirements for education or management experience;
- no obligation to apply for a visa to enter the territory of 155 countries, including the Schengen area, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Singapore;
- exemption from taxation in the form of world income;
- registration of official documents (passport) Saint Kitts and Nevis within a period not exceeding 2 months.
Methods of registration of Investment Immigration Saint Kitts and Nevis:
1. Investment activity through a contribution to the Fund for Assistance to Persons Victims of Hurricanes - the non-returnable nature of the contribution:
- $ 150 thousand - for the direct applicant;
- $ 150 thousand - for a family of 3 people (spouse or spouse plus 2 children under the age of 18);
- $ 25 thousand - for the next person in care.
2. Investing in a sugar fund (SIDF) - non-returnable nature of the contribution.
- $ 250 thousand - for the direct applicant;
- $ 300 thousand - for the main applicant plus 3 dependents;
- $ 25 thousand - for subsequent caregivers.
3. Real estate
The cost of purchasing real estate must be at least $ 400 thousand. Real estate must be in possession for at least five years, persons who invest in real estate also pay tax payments.
Expenses for verification of involvement in crime:
- 7 thousand 500 $ - for the main applicant;
- $ 4 - for dependents at least 16 years old.
Payments in the form of a state fee (for the acquisition of real estate):
- $ 35 - for the main applicant, dependents at least 047 years old;
- $ 20 - for a spouse or spouse;
- $ 10 - for an additional dependent.