Obtaining Vanuatu Citizenship
Clean air, beaches and thousands of kilometers away from the world's problems and concerns. Vanuatu is one of the most untouched corners of the World with natural food and water. The Vanuatu Citizenship program is one of the fastest in the world - the fastest way to get a new passport.
Distinctive features and advantages:
- obtaining citizenship within a period not exceeding 1 months;
- no requirements for residence in the country;
- no requirements for personal presence when applying with an application;
- no requirements for an interview, requirements for education or management experience;
- no obligation to apply for a visa to enter the territory of 127 countries, including the Schengen area, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Singapore;
- exemption from taxation in the form of world income;
- registration of official documents (passport) of Vanuatu within a period not exceeding 2 months.
WAYS TO OBTAIN VANUATU CITIZENSHIP:
1. Investments in the National Fund - non-refundable nature of the contribution:
- from 130 thousand $ - for a single applicant;
- up to $ 220 thousand - for a family of 3 people (spouse or spouse plus 2 children under the age of 18);
Applicants must be over 18 and under 65 at the time of application.
It is desirable that when applying, candidates have a net personal asset of at least USD 500, of which at least USD 000 are banking assets.