Second Citizenship of Saint Lucia for Altcoins, Bitcoins
Participation in the Saint Lucia Investment Program is the newest and best option for acquiring citizenship and official documents (passports) in the Caribbean.
Multifaceted, impressive, unforgettable Saint Lucia is an exclusive, completely legal territory.
Distinctive features and advantages:
- no need to renounce existing citizenship;
- no need for accommodation;
- no taxation with global income tax;
- no need for personal presence when filling out an application for participation in the program;
- no requirements for an interview, requirements for education or management experience;
- no obligation to apply for a visa to enter the territory of more than 146 countries, including the Schengen area, Great Britain, Hong Kong;
- obtaining citizenship within a period not exceeding 3 months;
- the right to obtain citizenship for children under the age of 25;
- inclusion of parents over the age of 65 living with the applicant;
- registration of citizenship for persons with disabilities who are in the care of persons (children, parents);
- territory favorable for permanent residence;
- obtaining official documents (passport) Saint Lucia, within a period not exceeding 3 months.
How to obtain citizenship of Saint Lucia:
1. By investing in the National Development Fund (feature - irrevocability):
- $ 100 thousand - for the main applicant;
- $ 165 thousand - for the main applicant plus spouse or spouse;
- $ 190 thousand - for the main applicant plus spouse or spouse plus 2 children;
- $ 25 thousand - for each subsequent person in care.
2. By investing in real estate
To obtain the citizenship of Saint Lucia, it is necessary to purchase real estate in the total value of at least $ 300 thousand, the said property must be in possession for at least 5 years. Property registration expenses, registration and taxation are paid in excess of the property value.
3. Funding in the funds of legal entities of Saint Lucia
Citizenship applicants must invest at least US $ 3.5 million in purchasing, organizing or participating in the Saint Lucia legal entities. At least 3 citizens of Saint Lucia must be involved in the activities of a legal entity. For two applicants, this amount is UC $ 6 million. At least 6 citizens of Saint Lucia must be involved in the activities of a legal entity.
Categories of approved projects:
- point of specialized food;
- cruise port and marina;
- agro-processing plant;
- port, bridge, road and highway;
- institution, structure of a scientific research nature;
- maritime university.
4. Government bonds
Individuals applying for citizenship must invest in the amount of:
- 500 thousand US $ - for the main applicant;
- 535 thousand US $ - for the main applicant plus spouse;
- 550 thousand US - for the main applicant plus spouse or spouse plus 2 children;
- 25 thousand US $ - for each additional person in care.
Expenses associated with checking for involvement in criminal activities:
- 7 US $ - for the main applicant,
- US $ 5 - for dependents over 000 years of age.
- in case of investment:
- $ 2 thousand - for the main applicant;
- $ 1 thousand - for an additional dependent.
- when purchasing real estate:
- $ 50 thousand - for the main applicant;
- $ 35 thousand - for a spouse or spouse, children at least 18 years old;
- $ 25 thousand - for children under the age of 18.